How can an estate planning lawyer in Melbourne help?
At Estate First® Lawyers, we provide professional guidance to support you with the following:
- Preparing a Will, which may include testamentary trusts to help protect your beneficiaries
- Preparing enduring powers of attorney applicable to your circumstances, including drafting tailored powers for your attorneys
- Provide advice on your superannuation and life insurance on death and recommended nomination
- Consider tax effective estate planning strategies
- Preparing documents to deal with legal entities such as SMSFs, companies and family trusts on death or incapacity
- Provide advice and strategies involving more complicated estates involving blended families, estranged children, and beneficiaries with impairments/special needs
- The administration of the estate of a deceased individual and application for a grant of probate or letters of administration.