Roseanne is a lawyer with Estate First Lawyers and has focussed on estate planning and estate administration law since she commenced working in legal practice as a paralegal in 2018. Estate planning is her passion and Roseanne has joined our team so that she can focus exclusively on this area of law.
Roseanne loves meeting with clients to craft estate planning solutions that fit their particular needs. She is a good listener and possesses a natural empathy.
Education & Credentials
Roseanne is admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of Queensland. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Queensland. Roseanne is a member of the Qld Law Society.
Roseanne has worked exclusively in the area of wills and estates with a particular emphasis on estate planning and estate administration. She also has experience in business succession and restructuring of entities within the wealth transfer context. Roseanne has completed advanced taxation law as part of her law degree and brings this technical knowledge to the team.
- Member, Qld Law Society
- Estate planning (simple to complex)
- Testamentary trusts & protective trusts in Wills
- Enduring powers of attorney & health directives
- Asset protection strategies
- Estate planning for Super (incl SMSFs)
- Estate planning for companies & trusts
- Strategies to minimise the risk of an estate claim
- Estate Administration