Peter Janssen is the sole Director of the Incorporated Legal Practice that operates Estate First Lawyers and the sister brand, Corporate First Lawyers (of which he is the Divisional Head).
Peter was awarded a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Queensland and was admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia in 1989. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
He consults to Estate First Lawyers in the areas of:
- Business succession planning; and
- Estate mediation and litigation.
In the commercial field, Peter covers the areas of business and corporate advice to:
- Private & family-owned businesses as well as public companies; and
- company directors as individuals as well as Boards, CEO’s and other Exec’s.
Click here to visit Corporate First Lawyers.
- High-level skills in commercial law including drafting complex agreements and advising on them
- Commercial litigation
- Estate mediation and litigation