It may have been a few years now since you did your estate planning with us. Times change and it is important to review your plan every few years. You may just want to make a change, or there may be an event that affects your estate plan and means that you need to make a change.
Take a look at the quick checklist below, and if any of these events have occurred, it’s time to call us for a review:
- There has been a change in relationship – separation, divorce, marriage, etc.
- Your children are now adults
- You have become a parent or grandparent
- The circumstances of someone named in your Will has changed
- You are unsure if your Will is tax efficient?
- Your assets have changed since you made your Will?
- You are not sure if your estate plan is able to withstand an estate claim?